Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Things I Hate About Me

Before anything, this is not meant to drive sympathy or support or any of that, this is a personal observation of my own character. I don’t want any comments saying “Oh No, don’t say that about yourself” or “you don’t do xyz” simply because I live with myself more than anyone has lived with me, it’s a matter of self reflection.

If you don’t want to read this then don’t, if you don’t like it, it doesn’t matter. I say this with all the love and respect, but the purpose of this post is just to come to a certain truth with myself about myself, to be able to either fix the things I hate, live with them, or even learn to like them someday. I am not depressed or sad or anything, I’m just doing a long overdue spring cleaning of myself.

Without further ado, I hate:

  1. Lying
  2. Being moody
  3. Making my mom angry
  4. Getting angry in general
  5. Losing tolerance
  6. Trusting the wrong people
  7. NOT trust the right people
  8. Not being there for some people when they need me, sometimes because I don’t stand seeing them in pain, and sometimes because I am just not well enough to carry my friends’ and family’s burdens. In either case, I still hate it
  9. Falling for the wrong guy... over, and over, and over again…
  10. Quitting
  11. Being so unconfident sometimes
  12. Being blunt with words and hurting people; my words get 3D as one of my friends says
  13. Not always standing up for myself when it’s due
  14. Dodging blame
  15. Saying the stupidest things sometimes (not just being blunt, I mean really stupid things)
  16. Being such a coward
  17. Being arrogant
  18. Being materialistic
  19. Being selfish
  20. Being judgmental
  21. Not listening to my heart
  22. Not apologizing sometimes
  23. Not reading the signs
  24. When I get childish
  25. When I try to act all mature and end up feeling really sucky on the inside
  26. Pretending that I’m fine when I’m not
  27. Not being able to make a decision in all the important stuff
  28. Procrastinating
  29. Not doing what I dream about doing
  30. Letting other people put me down
  31. Not listening to my heart

All in all, this took me around 15 minutes to write, Q.E.D. as we used to say in math. Smile




Did you like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment